A Real Way Of Making Money On The Internet.

Friday, November 7, 2008

Blog spot announcement



NEWS FLASH

To all Harley Davidson enthusiasts.

This blog spot is created for enthusiasts to have their input on Harley related issues, with an emphasis on matters relating to KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.

While my personal input will relate to my experiences in the world of Harley Davidson since buying one on 9th April, 2005, I expect to learn a lot more from the input received from contributors to this Blog Spot. I also expect to get some flak from Harley authorities through inadvertantly transgressing the Harley Davidson and Harley Owners Group trademark rules. The point of this blog spot is not to be in any way detrimental to the product, but rather to assist in spreading the unique qualities of owning a Harley to those that have not yet discovered the wonderful people associated with this marque who make up the difference between this and any other motorcycle.

I hope to build up posts on rider safety, events (those coming up, and report-backs on those past), where to get parts and help with your motorcycle and any worthwhile suggestions from my fellow enthusiasts. Knowing my circle of friends, some kind of dedicated jokes post is inevitable.

Official request for input is hereby posted.

Take care and ride safe,
Johan Swanepoel.

No comments:

Post a Comment